All domain names will by default have Auto Renew enabled. This means your domain will automatically generate an invoice for renewal prior to the expiry. Paying for domain renewal invoices via online is the quickest method of ensuring your domain names are renewed without delay. If you pay via BACS, you will need to manually pay the invoice and allow for adequate processing time from our accounts team. Once the payment has cleared, the domain renewal will be processed.
The domain name will not automatically renew until payment has been made and the invoice has been marked as paid.
To check or change your auto renew status, please follow the below steps:
- Login to the iRack Ltd Clients area, via https://clients.iracknet.com/clientarea.php
- Click on DOMAINS from the Client Menu, and choose MY DOMAINS.
- Click on the applicable domain from the list.
- On the domain detail page, choose AUTO RENEW from the menu on the left hand side.
- Click the button to toggle auto renew on or off.
By default this is set to make an invoice for a 1 year renewal. If you want to renew the domain name for more than 1 year - You are able to put in an renewal order for the amount of years you want to renew the domain name for. If you are having problems with this please raise a support ticket.
See this page on information on how to manually renew a domain name.